Monday, July 5, 2010

Time for a Change

I'm tired of Windows Live.  Actually frustrated is more like it.  I am not a technology-savvy person, but I think they are trying too much to become a social network like Facebook and they just will never be able to compete.  There.  I said it.

So, short of copying all of those blogs here on Blogspot, I will simply give you the link to where you can find all my old stuff.  I cannot promise you the link will work (thank you, Windows Live).  But here it is: http://beckythorn.spaces.live.com/  Good luck!:-)

I also maintain a blog for my singing group, Evidence.  And you can find those posts at:  www.evidencesings.com and click on Blog.  I may also re-post those entries here from time to time.

My previous blog was titled, "Waiting for the Pot to Boil," because I have always had this feeling that I was waiting for something.  That God was preparing me for something more, something bigger, or at least something different.  Well, I think the waters are finally bubbling.  I think I'm doing exactly what God created me to do.  Instead of waiting for Him to show me what it is, I've decided to jump in and join Him where He is.  And that's a pot that boils over!  I am happy to share it with you.  Stay tuned.

...literally and figuratively. 

Ha!  Get it?  Yeah, you'll get used to it.

Grace and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment